MOSCOW TIME: 07.07.2020 07:03:21

Search


   



Russias Sugar Export Reduced in 2018

According to Souzrossahar, in 2018 Russias sugar export amounted to 350 thous. tn and reduced by 55.7% compared to 2017 (545 thous. tn). It is a 1.6-fold decrease. The main importers of Russian sugar were Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. Reduction of sugar production and export is forecasted ...

Modified: 10.01.2019
Path: Home / News
Voronezh Oblast Takes Lead as Russias No.1 Sugar Exporter

Voronezh Region in South-Western Russia exported in January 2018 a record 22.8 thousand tons of sugar to $10million a 5-fold leap on last year beating its rival, Moscow Region, and taking the lead as Russias biggest sugar exporter. Most of Voronezh sugar (97%) went to Uzbekistan. The remaining 3% was imported by Kyrgyzstan (2%), Mongolia ...

Modified: 03.04.2018
Path: Home / News

Sorted by relevance | Sort by date

NEWS


04.12.2019 TVEL completes the contract for supply of fuel pellets to India for Tarapur NPP

TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium  fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...

26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russias trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russias trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...

EVENTS


16.09.2020 Mining and Metals Central Asia 2020

Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...

16.09.2020 Kazcomak 2020

Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition

INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners