In 2018 Russia’s export to Cuba increased by 38% compared to 2017 and amounted to $373 mln.
Russia exported to Cuba mostly high-tech production. Among the top export goods there were:
· Soybean oil and its fractions;
· Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
· Motor trucks;
· Rail locomotives and locomotive tenders;
· Parts and accessories for tractors, vehicles for the transport of persons or goods, and special vehicles;
· Not self-propelled railway or tramway goods vans and wagons;
· Steam and other vapor turbines;
· Iron or non-alloy steel in coils, flat-rolled, of a width of 600 mm or more, clad, plated or coated;
· Electric motors and generators;
· Transmission shafts (including cam and crank) and cranks;
· Iron or non-alloy steel angles, shapes and sections;
· Ferrous alloys;
· Mechanical appliances.
These goods accounted for 72% of all Russia’s export to Cuba.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya