In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to the South Africa increased by 44% compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $40 mln.
Among the major export goods there were:
• Iron or non-alloy steel in coils, flat-rolled, of a width 600 mm or more, hot-rolled, not clad, plated or coated;
• Coal, briquettes, ovoids and similar solid fuels manufactured from coal;
• Coke and semi-coke; of coal, lignite or peat, whether or not agglomerated; retort carbon;
• Newsprint, in rolls or sheets;
• Mineral or chemical nitrogen fertilizers;
• Uncoated kraft paper and paperboard, in rolls or sheets;
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude);
• Carbon electrodes, carbon brushes, lamp carbons, battery carbons and other articles of graphite or other carbon;
• Chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate, other than dissolving grades;
• Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip;
• Uncoated paper and paperboard, used for writing, printing or other graphics;
• Alloy steel flat-rolled products of a width 600 mm or more;
• Ferrous alloys.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya