In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Ecuador doubled compared to the same period of 2018 and stood at $116 mln.
The export growth was stipulated by increasing supplies of the following production:
· Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude) (a 5-fold increase by $62 mln);
· Mineral or chemical nitrogen fertilizers (+42% by $6 mln);
· Iron or non-alloy steel in coils, flat-rolled, of a width 600 mm or more, hot-rolled (+32% by $1 mln);
· Carbon, carbon blacks and other forms of carbon (+82% by $1 mln);
· Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils (+6% by $57 thous.);
· Iron or non-alloy steel in coils, flat-rolled, of a width 600 mm or more, cold-rolled (a 2-fold increase by $574 thous.);Pumps for liquids, whether or not fitted with measuring device, liquid elevators (a 2-fold increase by $496 thous.).
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya