MOSCOW TIME: 17.12.2018 17:31:32

Stavropol Territory Leading Russian Exporter of Poultry Meat

Stavropol Territory Leading Russian Exporter of Poultry Meat

Stavropol Territory was Russias No. 1 fowl meat and poultry byproduct exporter in 2017 with a 18 % share in the total Russian exports of poultry.

According to official Russian customs statistics, Stavropol exported 49,900 tons of poultry meat to $56,4m in 2017 — a 82% leap from the previous year.

Stavropol exports mainly frozen whole and cut chicken and byproducts (94%), the remainder (6%) being fresh and chilled fowl meat.

The leading importers of Stavropol’s fowl are Kazakhstan (24%), closely followed by Ukraine (22%), Kyrgyzstan (16%), Armenia and Azerbaijan (9% each), and the United Arab Emirates (6%).

:

Stavropol Territory export meat

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this

NEWS


11.12.2018 Dagestan Is the Leading Live Sheep Exporter

The Republic of Dagestan has quadrupled its export of live sheep. From January to July, 2018 Dagestans export of live sheep has amounted to $2.5 mln, while for the same period of ...

11.12.2018 Ryazan Region Supplied Notebooks to Five Countries

From January to July, 2018 Ryazan Region has exported 299 tons of notebooks worth $475.3 thous. to five countries.

10.12.2018 Export Structure of the Republic of Ingushetia

For the first seven months of this year the Republic of Ingushetias export has stood at $532.6 thous.

EVENTS


06.06.2019 00:38:00 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2019

June 6-8, 2019 Russia (St.Petersburg)

28.05.2019 00:31:00 KAZINTERPOWER 2019

May 28-30, 2019 Razakhstan (Pavlodar)

22.10.2018 BUSINESS MISSION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED COMPANIES OF KOSTROMA REGION TO ARMENIA (OCTOBER 22-24, 2018)

On October 22-24, 2018 the delegation of Kostroma Regions entrepreneurs will visit Armenias capital city Yerevan.

INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners