Trade house APPOLO LLC is looking for foreign partners in Iran, Vietnam, India, the countries of the Arab League and other countries.
Medical Research and Production Company APPOLO – is one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of first aid in Russia. In 2016 the company celebrated its 20 years.
Among our customers are:
· Industrial enterprises;
· Public health institutions - hospitals, burn centers, trauma centers;
· Private clinics and centers;
· Drugstore chains;
· Military hospitals;
· Units of civil defense, fire departments, the police, the army;
Our principal activities are:
· Production of exclusive gel wound healing and Burns products (gels and dressings);
· The production of more than 30 kinds of first-aid kits;
· The production of dressings (sterile and non-sterile bandages, gauze lengths of cloth, dressing packs, etc.);
· The production of medical equipment for the needs of civil defense and emergencies;
· The production of other medical devices.
Company products are sold in the CIS countries - Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan.
Great interest among consumers causes wound-healing dressings and gels, which has a patent. These medical devices marked with a gold medal "Quality Mark of the 21st Century" and used the ambulance service of the Russian Federation.
The company has implemented a quality management system conforming to GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001: 2008) and GOST ISO 13485-2011 (ISO 13485: 2003).
Tel: (495) 380-21-47 (ext. 229)
Russia – India Business Dialogue will take place during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum in May 2018.
Funding for the development of the Russian Arctic in 2018 might reach $13.65 mln, according to the draft budget for 2018 and the planning period 2019-2020.
Azerbaijan plans to triple exports to Russia within the next five years, the country’s Economy Minister Shahin Mustafayev said following the talks with his Russian counterpart Maxi...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya