MOSCOW TIME: 19.04.2019 01:31:38

Search


   



About 400 Thous. Tn Of Russian Wheat To Be Supplied To Syria

In 2017 and 2018 Syria imported about 2.2 mln tn of wheat. Nearly 90% of wheat supplies were provided by Russia, the rest 10% were exported by Romania and Bulgaria. In 2018 alone Syria imported 1.5 mln tn of wheat from Russia. At this moment Syrian government is planning ...

Modified: 11.02.2019
Path: Home / News
Syrian, South Ossetian businessmen to discuss setting up joint ventures

Business representatives from Syria and South Ossetia will sign a cooperation agreement and discuss prospects of establishing joint ventures, South Ossetian President Anatoly Bibilov said. "Now our chambers of commerce and industry are planning to sign a cooperation agreement,...

Modified: 07.08.2018
Path: Home / News
Russian exports to Syria

Russian exports to Syria slumped three times after the beginning of the Syrian civil war to $0.6bn in 2011/12, according to official statistics of the Russian Federal Customs Service. In 2013/14 the drop continued to its low of $0.2bn. The period of 2014/16 saw a stagnation ...

Modified: 28.04.2018
Path: Home / News
Syrian Exports to Russia in January 2018

Syrias exports to Russia amounted to $811,000 in January 2018. In the first month of 2018, Syria exported to Russia oranges (to $464,00, a 60% leap on last year), nuts (to $262,000, 15% more than in the entire 2017) and tomatoes (to $28,000, 13% more ...

Modified: 23.04.2018
Path: Home / News

Sorted by relevance | Sort by date

NEWS


18.04.2019 Argentinian Mozzarella Taps Into Russian Market

According to the Federal Customs Service of Russia, for the first two months of 2019 Argentinas export of mozzarella to Russia has went up by 89% in terms of value and by 92.4...

18.04.2019 Structural upgrade in exports, imports boosts trade between China and Russia

In 2018, trade between the two countries was more than $100 billion, according to data released by the Ministry of Commerce in January.

17.04.2019 TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM and Hermith GmbH develop cooperation in joint titanium production

In the course of the XI International Forum ATOMEXPO 2019, TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM and Hermith GmbH (Germany), a major European titanium supplier, have concluded an ag...

EVENTS


01.10.2019 RUSSIAN ENERGY WEEK

October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)

08.07.2019 INNOPROM 2019

July 8-11, 2019 Ekaterinburg (Russia)

06.06.2019 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2019

June 6-8, 2019 St. Petersburg (Russia)

INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners