Russia has become the largest importer of Chilean cheese at the beginning of 2019. According to the Office of Agricultural Studies and Policies of Chile (ODEPA), from January to February, 2019 Chile has exported to Russia 663 tons of cheese, it is a 28% increase compared to the same period ...Modified: 21.03.2019
In 2018 Russia-Chile trade turnover amounted to $1.18 bn, it is a 31% increase compared to 2017. In the bilateral trade structure Russia’s import prevailed with an 89% share, while its export accounted for the rest 11% of the turnover. In 2018 Russia’s import ...Modified: 20.02.2019
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya