In 2018 Russia’s export to Cuba increased by 38% compared to 2017 and amounted to $373 mln.
Russia exported to Cuba mostly high-tech production. Among the top export goods there were:
· Soybean oil and its fractions;
· Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
· Motor trucks;
· Rail locomotives and locomotive tenders;
· Parts and accessories for tractors, vehicles for the transport of persons or goods, and special vehicles;
· Not self-propelled railway or tramway goods vans and wagons;
· Steam and other vapor turbines;
· Iron or non-alloy steel in coils, flat-rolled, of a width of 600 mm or more, clad, plated or coated;
· Electric motors and generators;
· Transmission shafts (including cam and crank) and cranks;
· Iron or non-alloy steel angles, shapes and sections;
· Ferrous alloys;
· Mechanical appliances.
These goods accounted for 72% of all Russia’s export to Cuba.
A Council of Agriculture-led delegation from Taiwan is to travel to Moscow on Wednesday next week to take part in a two-day promotion of Taiwanese agricultural products.
Moscow and Beijing have set the target of boosting trade turnover to $200 bln by 2024, China’s new Ambassador to Russia Zhang Hanhui told reporters.
Wine export from Georgia to Russia decreased by 27% in July 2019 compared to the corresponding period in 2018, according to the press service of the Georgian National Wine Agen...
October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya