In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Norway increased by 20% compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $273 mln.
Russia exported to Norway mainly the following goods:
• Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
• Non-alloy unwrought aluminum;
• Crude rape oil;
• Natural calcium phosphates, natural aluminium calcium phosphates;
• Oil-cake and other solid residues resulting from the extraction of soya-bean oil;
• Agglomerated coke and semi-coke of coal, lignite or peat;
• Frozen cod;
• Wheat gluten, whether or not dried;
• Liquefied propane.These goods provided 83% of all Russia’s supplies to Norway.
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
A Council of Agriculture-led delegation from Taiwan is to travel to Moscow on Wednesday next week to take part in a two-day promotion of Taiwanese agricultural products.
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya