From January to April, 2019 Ivanovo Region’s export to France stood at $1.6 mln.
The region supplied to France the following goods:
• Brakes and servo-brakes for vehicles;
• Medical, surgical instruments and appliances, electro-diagnostic apparatus (including apparatus for functional exploratory examination or for checking physiological parameters);
• Curtains (including drapes) and interior blinds;
• Fabrics containing 85% or more flax, unbleached;
• Buckets, shovels, grabs and grips for bulldozers and lifting cranes;• ECG recorders.
From January to April, 2019 Orel region’s export to Germany increased by 7% compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $5.9 mln.
From January to April, 2019 Pskov region’s export to Spain went up by 1.64 mln. compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $1.65 mln.
In 2018 Russia became the world’s largest exporter of fuel elements (cartridges). Its export volume amounted to $981 mln or 44% of world’s fuel element export.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya