From January to April, 2019 Ivanovo Region’s export to France stood at $1.6 mln.
The region supplied to France the following goods:
• Brakes and servo-brakes for vehicles;
• Medical, surgical instruments and appliances, electro-diagnostic apparatus (including apparatus for functional exploratory examination or for checking physiological parameters);
• Curtains (including drapes) and interior blinds;
• Fabrics containing 85% or more flax, unbleached;
• Buckets, shovels, grabs and grips for bulldozers and lifting cranes;• ECG recorders.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya