In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Thailand increased by 55% compared to the same period of 2018 and reached $240 mln.
The top Russia’s export goods were as follows:
• Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
• Carbon, carbon blacks and other forms of carbon;
• Semi-finished products of iron or non-alloy steel;
• Mineral or chemical fertilizers containing two or three nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium);
• Unwrought aluminum;
• Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip;
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude);
• Uncoated kraft paper and paperboard, in rolls or sheets.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya