In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Serbia increased by 21% compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $322 mln.
The top Russian goods exported to Serbia included:
• Copper wire;
• Mineral or chemical nitrogen fertilizers;
• Ethylene polymers in primary forms;
• Manufactured tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitutes;
• Cigars, cheroots, cigarillos and cigarettes of tobacco or of tobacco substitutes;
• Iron ores and concentrates, including roasted iron pyrites;
• Carbon, carbon blacks and other forms of carbon;
• Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip;• Polymers of propylene or of other olefins in primary forms.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya