In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Malaysia increased by 32% compared to the same period of 2018 and stood at $402 mln.
In this period among the top export goods there were:
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude);
• Coal, briquettes, ovoids and similar solid fuels manufactured from coal;
• Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
• Uncoated kraft paper and paperboard, in rolls or sheets;
• Mineral or chemical fertilizers containing two or three nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium);
• Chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate, other than dissolving grades;
• Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip;
• Mineral or chemical nitrogen fertilizers;• Apparatus based on the use of x-rays, alpha, beta, gamma radiation, whether or not for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary uses etc.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya