In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Canada had a 2.2-fold increase compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $210 mln.
The major Russian good exported to Canada became crude petroleum oil and oil products from bituminous minerals that had been not exported in the first quarter of 2018. These products accounted for 58% of all Russia’s export supplies to Canada.
Besides, Russia exported to Canada the following goods:
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude);
• New pneumatic tyres of rubber;
• Bituminous coal;
• Mineral or chemical fertilizers containing two or three nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium);
• Sulphates; alums; peroxosulphates (persulphates);
• Alloy steel flat-rolled products of a width 600 mm or more;• Carbon electrodes, carbon brushes, lamp carbons, battery carbons and other articles of graphite or other carbon etc.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya