In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Yemen increased by 52% compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $97.4 mln.
Among the main export goods there were following products:
· Wheat and meslin (+32% by $18 mln);
· Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude) (a 69-fold increase by $16 mln);
· Unused postage, revenue or similar stamps of current or new issue in the country in which they have, or will have, a recognised face value; stamp-impressed paper; cheque forms; banknotes, stock, share or bond certificates and the like of similar title (-20% by $1 mln);
· Newsprint in rolls or sheets (a 12-fold increase by $137 thous.);
· Hydraulic brake fluids and other prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission, not containing or containing less than 70% by weight of petroleum oils or oils obtained from bituminous minerals (not exported in the first quarter of 2018);
· Seeds of anise, badian, fennel, coriander, cumin, caraway or juniper (a 10-fold increase by $53 thous.).
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya