In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to New Zealand had a 41-fold increase compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $84.5 mln.
The major export good was crude petroleum oil and oil products from bituminous minerals that had been not exported in the first quarter of 2018.
Besides, Russia exported to this country following production:
· Twine, cordage or rope, knotted netting, made up fishing nets and other made up nets of textile materials;
· Mineral or chemical nitrogen fertilizers;
· Plywood, veneered panels and similar laminated wood;
· Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude);
· Plastic plates, sheets, film, foil and strips;
· Wood sawn or chipped lengthwise, sliced or peeled, whether or not planed, sanded or end-jointed, of a thickness exceeding 6 mm;
· Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of less than 80% volume, spirits, liqueurs and other spirituous beverages;
· Malt beer;
· Pumps for liquids, whether or not fitted with measuring device, liquid elevators;Tanks, casks, drums, cans, boxes and similar containers of iron or steel for any material (excluding compressed or liquefied gas), capacity not exceeding 300l etc.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya