In 2018 Russia-Chile trade turnover amounted to $1.18 bn, it is a 31% increase compared to 2017.
In the bilateral trade structure Russia’s import prevailed with an 89% share, while its export accounted for the rest 11% of the turnover.
In 2018 Russia’s import from Chile reached $1.06 bn (+28%). Among the major goods imported by Russia from Chile there were frozen fish (38%), copper ore and concentrates (12.2%), pork (7.7%), fish fillet (5.7%), apples and pears (3.9%), wine (3.9%) and other goods.
Russia’s export to Chile stood at $124.5 mln (+57%). Russia exported mainly petroleum and oil products (43.7%), nitrogen fertilizers (9.8%), kraft paper and paperboard (7.4%), synthetic rubber (7.3%), wood chipboards (7.2%), bituminous mixtures (4.6%) and others.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya