From January to October, 2018 Russia-Croatia trade turnover increased by 32% to $1.27 bn.
<p>The trade turnover growth was caused by a 49.5% increase of Russia’s export. Russiaís import from Croatia reduced by 20.5%. In the bilateral trade structure Russiaís export accounted for 85.1%, while its import accounted the rest 14.9%.</p>
For this period Russiaís export to Croatia amounted to $1.08 bn. Among the main Russian export good there were petroleum oils and oil products (92%), unwrought aluminum (3.8%), potash fertilizers (0.7%), flat-rolled iron or non-alloy steel (0.5%). Croatia exported to Russia mainly pharmaceuticals (39.8%), hosiery (5.4%), shaving products and deodorants (4.6%), moulding boxes for metal foundry (3.7%), winches and hoists (3%), and electrical transformers (2.9%).
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya