For the three quarters of 2018 trade turnover of Krasnoyarsk Territory and Germany amounted to $765 mln., it is a 3.4-fold increase compared to the same period of 2017.
Germany was the third largest trade partner of the Territory.
The major share of the trade turnover was constituted by Krasnoyarsk Territory’s export (92.6%), while import accounted for the rest 7.4%. Export growth was caused by a 5.7-fold increase in supplies of copper and articles thereof and a 3.9-fold increase in pearl and gems supplies.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya