From January to November, 2018 Russia imported live aquarium fish worth $1.27 mln, it is a 5% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
Freshwater fish accounted for 67% of import volume, while seawater fish accounted for the rest 33%.
Russia’s import growth was caused by increasing seawater aquarium fish supplies (+27%). Russiaís freshwater fish import reduced by 6%.
The largest suppliers of freshwater aquarium fish to Russia included Thailand (26%), Singapore (22.5%), China (11%), Sri-Lanka (10.3%), Armenia (8.5%), and Indonesia (8%). In total, this production was imported from 17 countries.
As for seawater aquarium fish, the major suppliers were the Netherlands (35.8%), Indonesia (20.1%), Sri-Lanka (11.4%), the USA (9.6%), the Philippines (7.7%), and Japan (4.7%). This production was imported from 13 countries.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya