From January to November, 2018 Russiaís import of perfume and eau de toilette reduced by 4% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $461.09 mln.
France traditionally became the leading perfume and eau de toilette supplier to Russia and accounted for 58.6% of Russia’s import of this production. Also among the major suppliers there were Italy (11.9%), Spain (7.2%), the United Kingdom (4.7%), Germany (4.3%), Poland (3.8%), the USA (2.7%), Sweden (2.3%) and other countries.
The largest import share was constituted by eau de toilette (97%), while perfume accounted for the rest 3% of all perfumery imported by Russia.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya