For the first seven months of this year Magadan Region’s export has amounted to $217.9 mln, it is a 10% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
The structure of goods exported by Magadan Region has been as follows:
- Ores, slags, ash (69%, +5% compared to the first seven months of 2017);
- Fish, crustaceans and mollusks (30%, +22%);
- Ferrous metals (0.5%, +21%);
- Nuclear reactors, boilers and support equipment (0.2%, a 55-fold increase);
- Food-industry residues and wastes, prepared animal fodder (0.2%, -20%);
- Secret code goods (0.1%, in 2017 there was no export);
- Copper (negligible volume).
The main importers of Magadan goods have become Kazakhstan (34%), the Republic of Korea (26%), Belgium (24%), Japan (10%), and China (4.5%). Besides, Magadan region has exported goods to Tajikistan, Germany, Uganda and Estonia.
In 2018 Russia-Norway trade turnover amounted to $1.62 bn, it is a 2.5-fold increase compared to 2017.
In 2018 Russia-Chile trade turnover amounted to $1.18 bn, it is a 31% increase compared to 2017.
According to the Federal Custom Service of Russia, in 2018 Russia reduced fresh anchovy import both in terms of value and in terms of volume.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya