For the first seven months of this year Magadan Region’s export has amounted to $217.9 mln, it is a 10% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
The structure of goods exported by Magadan Region has been as follows:
- Ores, slags, ash (69%, +5% compared to the first seven months of 2017);
- Fish, crustaceans and mollusks (30%, +22%);
- Ferrous metals (0.5%, +21%);
- Nuclear reactors, boilers and support equipment (0.2%, a 55-fold increase);
- Food-industry residues and wastes, prepared animal fodder (0.2%, -20%);
- Secret code goods (0.1%, in 2017 there was no export);
- Copper (negligible volume).
The main importers of Magadan goods have become Kazakhstan (34%), the Republic of Korea (26%), Belgium (24%), Japan (10%), and China (4.5%). Besides, Magadan region has exported goods to Tajikistan, Germany, Uganda and Estonia.
The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and the China Investment Corporation (CIC) will set up the Sino-Russian research and technology innovation fund worth $1 b...
The trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Russia grew 23 percent in the first quarter of this year.
With the population of 143 million people, GDP per capita approximating US$17,000 a year and the increasingly developing middle class which accounts for 10-25 percent, lots of Viet...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya