For the first seven months of this year Magadan Region’s export has amounted to $217.9 mln, it is a 10% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
The structure of goods exported by Magadan Region has been as follows:
- Ores, slags, ash (69%, +5% compared to the first seven months of 2017);
- Fish, crustaceans and mollusks (30%, +22%);
- Ferrous metals (0.5%, +21%);
- Nuclear reactors, boilers and support equipment (0.2%, a 55-fold increase);
- Food-industry residues and wastes, prepared animal fodder (0.2%, -20%);
- Secret code goods (0.1%, in 2017 there was no export);
- Copper (negligible volume).
The main importers of Magadan goods have become Kazakhstan (34%), the Republic of Korea (26%), Belgium (24%), Japan (10%), and China (4.5%). Besides, Magadan region has exported goods to Tajikistan, Germany, Uganda and Estonia.
According to the Federal Customs Service of Russia, for the first two months of 2019 Argentina’s export of mozzarella to Russia has went up by 89% in terms of value and by 92.4...
In 2018, trade between the two countries was more than $100 billion, according to data released by the Ministry of Commerce in January.
In the course of the XI International Forum ATOMEXPO 2019, TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM and Hermith GmbH (Germany), a major European titanium supplier, have concluded an ag...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya