For the first seven months of this year Magadan Region’s export has amounted to $217.9 mln, it is a 10% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
The structure of goods exported by Magadan Region has been as follows:
- Ores, slags, ash (69%, +5% compared to the first seven months of 2017);
- Fish, crustaceans and mollusks (30%, +22%);
- Ferrous metals (0.5%, +21%);
- Nuclear reactors, boilers and support equipment (0.2%, a 55-fold increase);
- Food-industry residues and wastes, prepared animal fodder (0.2%, -20%);
- Secret code goods (0.1%, in 2017 there was no export);
- Copper (negligible volume).
The main importers of Magadan goods have become Kazakhstan (34%), the Republic of Korea (26%), Belgium (24%), Japan (10%), and China (4.5%). Besides, Magadan region has exported goods to Tajikistan, Germany, Uganda and Estonia.
The Republic of Dagestan has quadrupled its export of live sheep. From January to July, 2018 Dagestan’s export of live sheep has amounted to $2.5 mln, while for the same period of ...
From January to July, 2018 Ryazan Region has exported 299 tons of notebooks worth $475.3 thous. to five countries.
For the first seven months of this year the Republic of Ingushetia’s export has stood at $532.6 thous.
June 6-8, 2019 Russia (St.Petersburg)
May 28-30, 2019 Razakhstan (Pavlodar)
On October 22-24, 2018 the delegation of Kostroma Region’s entrepreneurs will visit Armenia’s capital city Yerevan.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya