For the first seven months of this year Magadan Region’s export has amounted to $217.9 mln, it is a 10% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
The structure of goods exported by Magadan Region has been as follows:
- Ores, slags, ash (69%, +5% compared to the first seven months of 2017);
- Fish, crustaceans and mollusks (30%, +22%);
- Ferrous metals (0.5%, +21%);
- Nuclear reactors, boilers and support equipment (0.2%, a 55-fold increase);
- Food-industry residues and wastes, prepared animal fodder (0.2%, -20%);
- Secret code goods (0.1%, in 2017 there was no export);
- Copper (negligible volume).
The main importers of Magadan goods have become Kazakhstan (34%), the Republic of Korea (26%), Belgium (24%), Japan (10%), and China (4.5%). Besides, Magadan region has exported goods to Tajikistan, Germany, Uganda and Estonia.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya