For the first seven months of this year Magadan Region’s export has amounted to $217.9 mln, it is a 10% increase compared to the same period of 2017.
The structure of goods exported by Magadan Region has been as follows:
- Ores, slags, ash (69%, +5% compared to the first seven months of 2017);
- Fish, crustaceans and mollusks (30%, +22%);
- Ferrous metals (0.5%, +21%);
- Nuclear reactors, boilers and support equipment (0.2%, a 55-fold increase);
- Food-industry residues and wastes, prepared animal fodder (0.2%, -20%);
- Secret code goods (0.1%, in 2017 there was no export);
- Copper (negligible volume).
The main importers of Magadan goods have become Kazakhstan (34%), the Republic of Korea (26%), Belgium (24%), Japan (10%), and China (4.5%). Besides, Magadan region has exported goods to Tajikistan, Germany, Uganda and Estonia.
A Council of Agriculture-led delegation from Taiwan is to travel to Moscow on Wednesday next week to take part in a two-day promotion of Taiwanese agricultural products.
Moscow and Beijing have set the target of boosting trade turnover to $200 bln by 2024, China’s new Ambassador to Russia Zhang Hanhui told reporters.
Wine export from Georgia to Russia decreased by 27% in July 2019 compared to the corresponding period in 2018, according to the press service of the Georgian National Wine Agen...
October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya