MOSCOW TIME: 13.04.2021 00:57:51


Tatarstanís Export of Malt to Ukraine Gathers Speed

Tatarstanís Export of Malt to Ukraine Gathers Speed

In 2017 the Republic of Tatarstan exported to Ukraine 3.3 thous. tn of malt in the value of $1.7 mln.

In 2016 Tatarstan had no malt export.

For the first five months of this year the Republic of Tatarstan has exported to Ukraine 2.7 thous. tn of malt worth $1.3 mln, it accounts for 80% of last year’s malt export in terms of volume and for 78% of export in terms of value.

In 2017 the Republic of Tatarstan exported only unroasted malt. From January to May, 2018 unroasted malt export has accounted for 90% of all malt export, while roasted malt supplies have accounted for the rest 10%.

In 2017 Russiaís malt export amounted to $22.6 mln. The Republic of Tatarstan ranked 4th among Russian regions and accounted for 7.3% of national malt export. St. Petersburg ranked 1st (35.2%), Moscow city ranked 2nd (25%) and Belgorod Region ranked 3rd (9.7%).


Tatarstan Export Malt Ukraine

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this
† †


04.12.2019 TVEL completes the contract for supply of fuel pellets to India for Tarapur NPP

TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium  fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...

26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russiaís trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...



18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education

03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners