In 2017 Russia’s import of provitamins and vitamins (both natural and synthesized) stood at $177.5 mln and increased by 29% compared to 2016.
In 2017 the value of Russia’s vitamins import was 33 times as much as its export value ($5.33 mln).
Russia imported provitamins and vitamins (both natural and synthesized) from more than 20 countries. The main vitamins suppliers accounting for 89.9% of all import were such countries as:
· China (29.1%) to $51.65 mln;
· Germany (27.4%) to $48.68 mln;
· Switzerland (9%) to $16.01 mln;
· France (6.7%) to $11.90 mln;
· Austria (5.2%) to $9.29 mln;
· india (5.1%) to $8.98 mln;
· Serbia (3.9%) to $6.99 mln;
· United Kingdom (3.4%) to $6.02 mln.
Provitamins and vitamins were also imported to Russia by Israel, Croatia, the Republic of Korea, the USA, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Italy, Slovakia, Denmark, Slovenia and other countries.
In 2017 the structure of this commodity heading exported by Mordovia was as follows:
· Vitamin Å and its derivatives (16.6%);
· D- è DL-Pantothenic acid (15%);
· Mixed provitamins and vitamins (14.7%);
· Vitamin À and its derivatives (14.1%);
· Vitamin Ñ and its derivatives (10.8%);
· Other vitamins, their derivatives and mixes (10.5%);
· Vitamin Â1 and its derivatives (4.5%);
· Vitamin Â2 and its derivatives (4.3%);
· Vitamin Â9 and its derivatives (3.9%);
· Vitamin Â6 and its derivatives (3.7%);Vitamin Â12 and its derivatives (1.9%).
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya