In 2017 Russia’s import of provitamins and vitamins (both natural and synthesized) stood at $177.5 mln and increased by 29% compared to 2016.
In 2017 the value of Russia’s vitamins import was 33 times as much as its export value ($5.33 mln).
Russia imported provitamins and vitamins (both natural and synthesized) from more than 20 countries. The main vitamins suppliers accounting for 89.9% of all import were such countries as:
· China (29.1%) to $51.65 mln;
· Germany (27.4%) to $48.68 mln;
· Switzerland (9%) to $16.01 mln;
· France (6.7%) to $11.90 mln;
· Austria (5.2%) to $9.29 mln;
· india (5.1%) to $8.98 mln;
· Serbia (3.9%) to $6.99 mln;
· United Kingdom (3.4%) to $6.02 mln.
Provitamins and vitamins were also imported to Russia by Israel, Croatia, the Republic of Korea, the USA, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Italy, Slovakia, Denmark, Slovenia and other countries.
In 2017 the structure of this commodity heading exported by Mordovia was as follows:
· Vitamin Å and its derivatives (16.6%);
· D- è DL-Pantothenic acid (15%);
· Mixed provitamins and vitamins (14.7%);
· Vitamin À and its derivatives (14.1%);
· Vitamin Ñ and its derivatives (10.8%);
· Other vitamins, their derivatives and mixes (10.5%);
· Vitamin Â1 and its derivatives (4.5%);
· Vitamin Â2 and its derivatives (4.3%);
· Vitamin Â9 and its derivatives (3.9%);
· Vitamin Â6 and its derivatives (3.7%);Vitamin Â12 and its derivatives (1.9%).
Qatar Airways will initiate the process of formalizing the acquisition of a 25% stake in Moscow’s Vnukovo Airport once it wraps up due diligence.
Boeing plans to spend a total of $27 bln in the next 30 years on direct purchases in Russia.
Students and young scientists at the Tyumen State University will do ecology research at a special laboratory, which the University will organize. This laboratory will be used also...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya