In 2017 Russia’s turnover of wheat for planting amounted to $8.6 mln. It should be noted that Russia’s wheat export was twice as large at its import.
Russia imported wheat for planting in the value of $2.37 mln, while its export stood at $6.23 mln.
The major part of wheat in Russia’s turnover is constituted by soft wheat and meslin, the smaller part is represented by durum wheat. In 2017 the structure of wheat exported by Russia was as follows: soft wheat and meslin for planting accounted for 95%, durum wheat for planting accounted for 5%.
In the structure of wheat imported by Russia soft wheat and meslin for planting accounted for 92%, while durum wheat for planting accounted for the rest 8%.
In 2017 Russia exported soft wheat and meslin for planting to 13 countries. The major supplies (96.6%) went to Kazakhstan (40.3%), Azerbaijan (38.2%), Belarus (9.7%), Uzbekistan (3.4%), Armenia (2.7%) and Ukraine (2.4%). These goods were also exported to Mongolia, Tajikistan, Georgia, China, the Republic of Korea, Turkey and Kyrgyzstan.
Russia exported durum wheat for planting to Kazakhstan (92.9%), Armenia (2.9%), Azerbaijan (2.1%), Kyrgyzstan (1.9%) and Turkey (0.1%).
Soft wheat and meslin for planting were imported by Russia from 10 countries. The largest import share (91.5%) was constituted by Kazakhstan (73%), Germany (12.4%) and the Czech Republic (6.1%). These goods were also imported from Belarus, Poland, Austria, the United Kingdom, France, Serbia and Hungary.
Durum wheat for planting was imported from Kazakhstan (58%), Belarus (22%) and Italy (20%).
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya