MOSCOW TIME: 19.03.2019 18:16:45

Markets

Sverdlovsk Region Increases Fireworks Export

Sverdlovsk Region Increases Fireworks Export

In 2017 Sverdlovsk Regions export of fireworks grew more than 13 times and stood at $1.1 thous.

In 2016 Sverdlovsk Region exported fireworks only to Belarus. In 2017 the main importer of Sverdlovsk fireworks became the Republic of Kazakhstan (79%). Belarus accounted for the rest 21% of fireworks exported by the region.

In 2017 total Russia’s export of fireworks amounted to $1.09 mln. Sverdlovsk Regions share in the Russian fireworks export volume remains limited (0.0001%). The largest fireworks supplier among Russian regions is Moscow Region (95%). Also fireworks are exported by Moscow city (3.3%), Novosibirsk Region (0.9%), Rostov Region (0.5%), Sverdlovsk Region and Ryazan region.

:

Sverdlovsk Region Fireworks Export

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this

NEWS


19.03.2019 China plans to cooperate with Russia in internet trade, space and aircraft industry

Chinas authorities intend to develop cooperation with Russia in the sphere of internet trade, space and aircraft industry to double the volume of bilateral trade, increasing it to...

18.03.2019 Russia Increases Fish Export To China, South Korea And Japan

In 2018 Russias fish export went up by 7.8% and amounted to 1.6 mln tons. Export value reached $2.9 bn (+22%).

18.03.2019 Russia-Thailand Trade Turnover Rises

In 2018 Russia-Thailand trade turnover went up by 17% compared to 2017 and amounted to $2.6 bn. In the bilateral trade structure Russias export was two and a half times more t...

EVENTS


01.10.2019 RUSSIAN ENERGY WEEK

October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)

08.07.2019 INNOPROM 2019

July 8-11, 2019 Ekaterinburg (Russia)

06.06.2019 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2019

June 6-8, 2019 St. Petersburg (Russia)

INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners