In the first quarter of 2018 Russia-Vietnam trade turnover has increased by 15% compared to the same period of the last year and stood at $1.14 bn.
Russia’s import from Vietnam is 2.5 times as much as its export to Vietnam.
In the first quarter of 2018 Russia’s export to Vietnam has risen by 4% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $325.1 mln.
Russia’s import from Vietnam has shown a 20% growth and stood at $812.56 mln.
Russia has exported from Vietnam largely the following goods:
• Wheat and meslin (28.2%);
• Flat-rolled iron or non-alloy steel (13.1%);
• Bituminous coal (10%);
• Maize (5.3%);
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude) (4.5%);
• Electrical transformers with liquid dielectric having a power handling capacity exceeding 10,000kVA (3.9%).
Russia has imported from Vietnam largely the following products:
• Telephones for cellular networks (39.3%);
• Coffee (5.4%);
• Footwear (8.7%);
• Machines which perform two or more of the functions of printing, copying or facsimile transmission (3.5%);
• Processors and controllers (3%);
• Vacuum cleaners (2.5%);
• Portable automatic data processing machines weighing not more than 10 kg (2.4%);
• Cashew nuts, shelled (2%).
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya