In the first quarter of 2018 Russia-Serbia trade turnover has increased by 20% compared to the same period of the last year and stood at $554.18 mln.
As for the structure of the bilateral trade, Russia’s import from Serbia exceeds its export to Serbia by 8%.
In the first quarter of 2018 Russia’s export to Serbia has risen by 24% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $266.2 mln.
Russia’s import from Serbia has shown 17% growth and stood at $287.98 mln.
More than half of Russia’s export to Serbia (52.4%) was constituted by goods not elsewhere classified (a 32% increase compared to the first quarter of 2017). Besides, the key export commodities were:
· Refined copper wire (6.5%);
· Polymers of propylene (3.9%);
· Chewing tobacco and tobacco substitutes (2.9%);
· Carbon (2.1%);
· Potassium chloride (1.8%);
· Cigarettes containing tobacco (1.7%);
· Iron ores and concentrates (1.5%).
The main goods imported by Russia from Serbia were:
· Fresh apples (15.1%);
· Tights of synthetic fibres (9%);
· Rubber and pneumatic tyres used on light commercial vehicles (6.9%, a 99% growth);
· Paper and paperboard coated, impregnated or covered (5.4%);
· Medicaments for retail sale (4.2%);
· Maize seeds (3.9%);
· Centrifugal pumps (2.5%);
· Fresh cheese including curd(2.3%);
· Fruit and nuts cooked (2%);
· Refined copper pipes (2%);
· Rubber and pneumatic tyres used on buses and truck vehicles (1.6%).
According to the Federal Customs Service of Russia, for the first two months of 2019 Argentina’s export of mozzarella to Russia has went up by 89% in terms of value and by 92.4...
In 2018, trade between the two countries was more than $100 billion, according to data released by the Ministry of Commerce in January.
In the course of the XI International Forum ATOMEXPO 2019, TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM and Hermith GmbH (Germany), a major European titanium supplier, have concluded an ag...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya