In the first quarter of 2018 Russia-Spain trade turnover has increased by 14% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $1.4 bn.
During that period Russia’s export to Spain has risen by 11% compared to the same period of 2017 and stood at $658 mln. The main export commodities were:
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (including crude) amounted to $394 mln in value terms or 60% of all Russian export to Spain;
• Bituminous coal (10%) amounted to $66.1 mln;
• Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore (8%) amounted to $55.1 mln;
• Aluminium alloys (4%) amounted to $24.3 mln;
• Cereals (2%) amounted to $10.4 mln.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya