In the first quarter of 2018 Russia-Spain trade turnover has increased by 14% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $1.4 bn.
During that period Russia’s export to Spain has risen by 11% compared to the same period of 2017 and stood at $658 mln. The main export commodities were:
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (including crude) amounted to $394 mln in value terms or 60% of all Russian export to Spain;
• Bituminous coal (10%) amounted to $66.1 mln;
• Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore (8%) amounted to $55.1 mln;
• Aluminium alloys (4%) amounted to $24.3 mln;
• Cereals (2%) amounted to $10.4 mln.
The ministries of agriculture of Iran, Russia and Kazakhstan have concluded a trilateral memorandum of understanding on the issue of wheat trade.
Trade turnover between Russia and Germany increased 8.4% and reached nearly ˆ62 billion ($70 billion) in 2018 compared to previous year.
In 2018 Russia’s meat export amounted to 288.5 thous. t, it is a 21% increase compared to 2017.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya