In the first quarter of 2018 Russia-Spain trade turnover has increased by 14% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $1.4 bn.
During that period Russia’s export to Spain has risen by 11% compared to the same period of 2017 and stood at $658 mln. The main export commodities were:
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (including crude) amounted to $394 mln in value terms or 60% of all Russian export to Spain;
• Bituminous coal (10%) amounted to $66.1 mln;
• Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore (8%) amounted to $55.1 mln;
• Aluminium alloys (4%) amounted to $24.3 mln;
• Cereals (2%) amounted to $10.4 mln.
According to the Federal Customs Service of Russia, for the first two months of 2019 Argentina’s export of mozzarella to Russia has went up by 89% in terms of value and by 92.4...
In 2018, trade between the two countries was more than $100 billion, according to data released by the Ministry of Commerce in January.
In the course of the XI International Forum ATOMEXPO 2019, TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM and Hermith GmbH (Germany), a major European titanium supplier, have concluded an ag...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya