In the first quarter of 2018 Russia-Spain trade turnover has increased by 14% compared to the same period of 2017 and amounted to $1.4 bn.
During that period Russia’s export to Spain has risen by 11% compared to the same period of 2017 and stood at $658 mln. The main export commodities were:
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (including crude) amounted to $394 mln in value terms or 60% of all Russian export to Spain;
• Bituminous coal (10%) amounted to $66.1 mln;
• Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore (8%) amounted to $55.1 mln;
• Aluminium alloys (4%) amounted to $24.3 mln;
• Cereals (2%) amounted to $10.4 mln.
According to the RF Federal Customs Service’s statistics, Russia’s car export in H1 2019 was up 26.5% year-on-year to 54.5 thousand units. Truck export increased by 1.6% up...
China's first-half receipts of Russian thermal coal rose by 15pc from a year earlier to 9.4mn t, Chinese customs data show, with imports of bituminous coal registering the most...
Hamidreza Taghirad, deputy head of K. N. Toosi University of Technology for international affairs, said that he has held talks with officials of the aerospace center at Moscow Stat...
October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya