MOSCOW TIME: 05.10.2022 03:09:25


Voronezh Oblast Takes Lead as Russiaís No.1 Sugar Exporter

Voronezh Oblast Takes Lead as Russiaís No.1 Sugar Exporter

Voronezh Region in South-Western Russia exported in January 2018 a record 22.8  thousand tons of sugar to $10million ó a 5-fold leap on last year ó beating its rival, Moscow Region, and taking the lead as Russiaís biggest sugar exporter.

Most of Voronezh sugar (97%) went to Uzbekistan. The remaining 3% was imported by Kyrgyzstan (2%), Mongolia and Belarus.

Voronezh Region accounted for 23.4% of Russia’s sugar market in January, closely followed by Krasnodar Territory in the South of the European part of Russia (22.2%), and, by a large margin, Moscow (11.5%).


Voronezh Sugar Exports

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this
† †


04.12.2019 TVEL completes the contract for supply of fuel pellets to India for Tarapur NPP

TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium  fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...

26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russiaís trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...



18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education

03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners