The leader is Mordovia, the Russian Federation’s constituent ethnic republic in the heartland of European Russia, which accounted for 36% ($206,000) of Russia’s flower exports in 2017.
Other Russian exporters are:
- Rostov region (exported to $156,000 in 2017);
- Astrakhan region ($54,000);
- Smolensk region ($40,000);
- Moscow region ($30,000);
- Krasnodar territory ($25,000);
- Bryansk region ($23,000);
- Moscow ($19,000);
- Stavropol territory ($3,000);
- Crimea ($3,000);
- Novosibirsk region ($1,000).
In 2017 Russia imported worn clothing and other worn textile articles with a total weight of 45 thous. tn and a total value of $149 mln.
In the first quarter of 2018 Russia’s trade turnover has grown by 22% compared to the same period of the last year and amounted to $157.6 bn.
Qatar Airways will initiate the process of formalizing the acquisition of a 25% stake in Moscow’s Vnukovo Airport once it wraps up due diligence.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya