The leader is Mordovia, the Russian Federation’s constituent ethnic republic in the heartland of European Russia, which accounted for 36% ($206,000) of Russia’s flower exports in 2017.
Other Russian exporters are:
- Rostov region (exported to $156,000 in 2017);
- Astrakhan region ($54,000);
- Smolensk region ($40,000);
- Moscow region ($30,000);
- Krasnodar territory ($25,000);
- Bryansk region ($23,000);
- Moscow ($19,000);
- Stavropol territory ($3,000);
- Crimea ($3,000);
- Novosibirsk region ($1,000).
According to the Russian Customs Service, annual oil supplies from Russia to China has amounted to 52.6 mln tonnes. Rosneft accounts for 75% of oil supplies.
Russia is considering plans of opening a consulate general in northeastern China’s Harbin.
A delegation of students from North America’s leading universities met with students and teachers of the Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU ) as part of the 4th Eastern E...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya