MOSCOW TIME: 07.07.2020 06:47:24

Tatarstan Exports Marmalade to Kazakhstan

Tatarstan Exports Marmalade to Kazakhstan

Tatarstan, the Russian Federations constituent republic on the Volga and its biggest marmalade exporter accounting for a quarter of all Russian exports of marmalade, increased its sales in 2017 to 1,800 tons worth $2.8million a 20% rise on the previous year.

The main importer of Tatarstan’s marmalade in 2017 was Kazakhstan, which consumed 1,100 tons worth $1.7million (61% of Tatar exports). Belarus, Mongolia, Georgia, China, Abkhazia, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Israel, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Estonia collectively accounted for the other 39%.

:

Tatarstan Exports Marmalade

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this

NEWS


04.12.2019 TVEL completes the contract for supply of fuel pellets to India for Tarapur NPP

TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium  fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...

26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russias trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russias trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...

EVENTS


16.09.2020 Mining and Metals Central Asia 2020

Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...

16.09.2020 Kazcomak 2020

Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition

INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners