Exhibition is organized for the purpose of the attraction of the leading international and domestic companies, which work in the field of production and deliveries to the production of construction designation. Participation in the exhibition - these are the advanced method of the demonstration of new materials, technologies and equipment, excellent possibility for establishing of business connections, strengthening of the positions of companies on the market of Uzbekistan and entire Central-Asian region.
Holding the exhibition takes on special relevance in view of the planned projects for the construction of industrial complexes in various industries.
Main sectors of the exhibition:
Building materials and equipment. Construction, construction machinery and equipment.
· Quickly erectable buildings. Metal structures
· Equipment and machinery for the manufacture of cement, lime and gypsum construction components – pumps and equipment for in-pit works
· Equipment and machinery for the production, storage and transportation of construction materials
· Concrete and cement plants
Building and finishing materials.
· Equipment for ceramic tile manufacture, floor tiles, mosaics, marble and granite, natural stone, artificial stone
· Landscape design
Heating and Ventilation.
· Hardware and valves
Water supply, water purification, sanitary.
· Water filters
· Pipes, pipelines
· Shut-off valves; ball valves
· Pumping equipment
· Technologies for water and wastewater treatment
· Sewer system
· Coolers, dispensers, purifier
· The cleaning shop wastewater domestic and industrial origin
· Ecology, environmental technology
· Water supply, Sanitary technology and equipment
· Equipment and accessories for swimming pools and water parks
· Chemicals for pools
· Towel driers
Special section of the exhibition
· Interior Design
Tyumen Region exported 41,000 tons of mono-ethylene glycol (MEG) to $37m in 2017 — six times more than the previous year.
Japan and Russia have made an agreement to arrange more charger flights to the South Kuril Islands for their former Japanese residents, Japan’s Mainichi newspaper reported.
The Big Arctic Natural Reserve was founded in Russia 25 years ago. It united four million hectares of unique natural territories in the Russian Arctic. It is the biggest natural re...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya