Exhibition is organized for the purpose of the attraction of the leading international and domestic companies, which work in the field of production and deliveries to the production of construction designation. Participation in the exhibition - these are the advanced method of the demonstration of new materials, technologies and equipment, excellent possibility for establishing of business connections, strengthening of the positions of companies on the market of Uzbekistan and entire Central-Asian region.
Holding the exhibition takes on special relevance in view of the planned projects for the construction of industrial complexes in various industries.
Main sectors of the exhibition:
Building materials and equipment. Construction, construction machinery and equipment.
· Quickly erectable buildings. Metal structures
· Equipment and machinery for the manufacture of cement, lime and gypsum construction components – pumps and equipment for in-pit works
· Equipment and machinery for the production, storage and transportation of construction materials
· Concrete and cement plants
Building and finishing materials.
· Equipment for ceramic tile manufacture, floor tiles, mosaics, marble and granite, natural stone, artificial stone
· Landscape design
Heating and Ventilation.
· Hardware and valves
Water supply, water purification, sanitary.
· Water filters
· Pipes, pipelines
· Shut-off valves; ball valves
· Pumping equipment
· Technologies for water and wastewater treatment
· Sewer system
· Coolers, dispensers, purifier
· The cleaning shop wastewater domestic and industrial origin
· Ecology, environmental technology
· Water supply, Sanitary technology and equipment
· Equipment and accessories for swimming pools and water parks
· Chemicals for pools
· Towel driers
Special section of the exhibition
· Interior Design
According to the Russian Customs Service, annual oil supplies from Russia to China has amounted to 52.6 mln tonnes. Rosneft accounts for 75% of oil supplies.
Russia is considering plans of opening a consulate general in northeastern China’s Harbin.
A delegation of students from North America’s leading universities met with students and teachers of the Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU ) as part of the 4th Eastern E...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya