Association of Russian Automakers, nonprofit partnership
The Association of Russian Automakers (OAR), nonprofit partnership, was established in 2003 on the initiative of leading Russian automobile manufacturers. Partnership members are the following companies: AVTOVAZ, KAMAZ, GAZ Group, Sollers, AMO ZIL, MAZ, AZIA AVTO Kazakhstan, Volvo Vostok, AVTOTOR Holding, ASM Holding, NAMI State Research Centre, and Cummins Inc.
OAR is a member association of the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA).
Goals of the Association of Russian Automakers:
- Development and uprise of the domestic automotive industry on the basis of quality and competitiveness improvement of its products;
- Representation and protection of vehicle manufacturers’ interests in the state legislative authorities and executive bodies, as well as in international organizations;
- Coordination of the members’ activities in attraction of investment for modernization and development of capacities for production of motor vehicles, components and materials, and efficient use of advanced scientific and technological achievements;
- Implementation of a unified policy for development and strengthening of mutually beneficial cooperation links between enterprises within the industry, as well as with companies in allied industries and with foreign partners, including those in CIS countries;
- Creation of a uniform statistical and information data base harmonized with data bases of vehicle manufacturers in the leading automotive countries.
To achieve the above goals, the Association performs the following activities:
- works up proposals and measures for realization of the national strategy of automotive industry development adopted by the Government of the Russian Federation and coordinates execution of such measures by the OAR member companies;
- prepares proposals on legislative and other legal acts stipulating requirements for motor vehicle safety with the purpose of implementation of the Law “On Technical Regulation”, as well as legal acts aimed at creation of a favourable investment climate in the country; coordinates activities of the OAR member companies in the field of standardization and certification of compliance;
- organizes execution of new R&D and engineering projects with the use of joint potentials of the OAR member companies, and promotes adoption of innovative technologies;
- represents interests of the domestic automotive industry in international organizations, associations and alliances, concludes relevant agreements and treaties, develops cooperation with automobile manufacturers in CIS countries and abroad;
- organizes and runs seminars, symposia, exhibitions, trade shows and fairs;
- renders assistance to mass media in objective and comprehensive media coverage of progress in reforming the Russian auto industry.
Membership in OAR
Corporate bodies and natural persons sharing goals of the Association and contributing to fulfilment of its statutory tasks can be members of the partnership.
Address: 23, Avtozavodskaya St., bldg.15, office 701, Moscow 115280, Russia
Postal address: P.O. Box 97, Moscow 115280, Russia
Phone/fax:: +7 495 620 4579
Igor A. Korovkin.
Phone: +7 495 620 4580
Deputy Executive Director
Alexey M. Serezhenkin.
Phone: +7 495 620 4576
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya