Association of Russian Automakers, nonprofit partnership
The Association of Russian Automakers (OAR), nonprofit partnership, was established in 2003 on the initiative of leading Russian automobile manufacturers. Partnership members are the following companies: AVTOVAZ, KAMAZ, GAZ Group, Sollers, AMO ZIL, MAZ, AZIA AVTO Kazakhstan, Volvo Vostok, AVTOTOR Holding, ASM Holding, NAMI State Research Centre, and Cummins Inc.
OAR is a member association of the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA).
Goals of the Association of Russian Automakers:
- Development and uprise of the domestic automotive industry on the basis of quality and competitiveness improvement of its products;
- Representation and protection of vehicle manufacturers’ interests in the state legislative authorities and executive bodies, as well as in international organizations;
- Coordination of the members’ activities in attraction of investment for modernization and development of capacities for production of motor vehicles, components and materials, and efficient use of advanced scientific and technological achievements;
- Implementation of a unified policy for development and strengthening of mutually beneficial cooperation links between enterprises within the industry, as well as with companies in allied industries and with foreign partners, including those in CIS countries;
- Creation of a uniform statistical and information data base harmonized with data bases of vehicle manufacturers in the leading automotive countries.
To achieve the above goals, the Association performs the following activities:
- works up proposals and measures for realization of the national strategy of automotive industry development adopted by the Government of the Russian Federation and coordinates execution of such measures by the OAR member companies;
- prepares proposals on legislative and other legal acts stipulating requirements for motor vehicle safety with the purpose of implementation of the Law “On Technical Regulation”, as well as legal acts aimed at creation of a favourable investment climate in the country; coordinates activities of the OAR member companies in the field of standardization and certification of compliance;
- organizes execution of new R&D and engineering projects with the use of joint potentials of the OAR member companies, and promotes adoption of innovative technologies;
- represents interests of the domestic automotive industry in international organizations, associations and alliances, concludes relevant agreements and treaties, develops cooperation with automobile manufacturers in CIS countries and abroad;
- organizes and runs seminars, symposia, exhibitions, trade shows and fairs;
- renders assistance to mass media in objective and comprehensive media coverage of progress in reforming the Russian auto industry.
Membership in OAR
Corporate bodies and natural persons sharing goals of the Association and contributing to fulfilment of its statutory tasks can be members of the partnership.
Address: 23, Avtozavodskaya St., bldg.15, office 701, Moscow 115280, Russia
Postal address: P.O. Box 97, Moscow 115280, Russia
Phone/fax:: +7 495 620 4579
Igor A. Korovkin.
Phone: +7 495 620 4580
Deputy Executive Director
Alexey M. Serezhenkin.
Phone: +7 495 620 4576
In 2017 Russia imported worn clothing and other worn textile articles with a total weight of 45 thous. tn and a total value of $149 mln.
In the first quarter of 2018 Russiaís trade turnover has grown by 22% compared to the same period of the last year and amounted to $157.6 bn.
Qatar Airways will initiate the process of formalizing the acquisition of a 25% stake in Moscowís Vnukovo Airport once it wraps up due diligence.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya