Russian union of entrepreneurs of textile and light industry (SOUZLEGPROM)
The Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile & Light Industry is the largest all-Russian association, which represents the interests of the domestic light industry enterprises in Russia and worldwide.
The Union was founded on May 6, 2003. the Today IT UNITES more than 500 enterprises, large organisations, small and medium enterprises from 42 regions For RentAircraft of the Russian Federation, with a total number of the employees of more than 300,000 people and with Annual Turnover of the retail than more 1.5 Billion Rubles, as with a well as with research Institutions and Higher education Institutions.
The Union aims at promoting the increase in competitiveness of Russian textile, clothing, leather and footwear segments of industry and at contributing to the integration of the domestic light industry into the world market, while maintaining and increasing productive and financial potential of industry enterprises.
SOUZLEGPROM protects the interests of Leagues Domestic Manufacturers of the raw materials and the Goods of textile and light the industry and conducts active A work on:
- Improving the legal-base, the which Regulates the activity of Enterprises of the the industry, social and Political Lobbying;
- attracting the investments for the development of the Leagues Domestic light the industry;
- Developing and Implementing the solutions of the are most Crucial Problems view Concerning the industry development and elimination of «bottlenecks» in the process of a production of textile and light the industry the Goods;
- Organising the public Examination of draft Laws, concepts, Programmes OTHER administrative documents and on the Issues of the development of the the industry;
- Creating Company independent of Economic Forecasts for the development of the industry in light and Russia for the development of drafts of Statutory Acts related to the FUNCTIONING of the the industry.
The Union conducts permanent practical work: a lot of conferences, symposia, seminars and a number of scientifically-practical and advocacy events concerning industry development are organised at a high level with the participation of representatives from legislative and executive authorities, Russian and foreign businesses and mass media.
SOUZLEGPROM is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) and actively cooperates with specialised federal state authorities: the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, the Federal Customs Service of Russia, the State Duma Committee on economic policy, innovative development and entrepreneurship.
Representatives of the Union are members of:
• of The Commission of RSPP on textile and light the industry;
• of The Committee of the Chamber of Commerce is and Industry for entrepreneurship in textile and light the industry;
• Interdepartmental working group on the development of light the industry under the of Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, ;
• Russian-Belarusian the Business Council;
• Interdepartmental Expert's Council for the consumer market;
• of the working group on the light the industry of the State Duma are Committee on Economic policy, Innovative development and entrepreneurship.
Associate members of the Union are:
• Concern Roslegprom;
• Russian Union of Manufacturers of Clothing;
• Association of Manufacturers of the Personal Protective Equipment;
• Association of Manufacturers of Headwear and Clothing Accessories;
• the Cotton Russian the Community.
Active joint work with the Russian Union of Leather-dressers and Shoemakers, the European Apparel and Textile Confederation (EURATEX), the Eurasian Economic Commission of the Customs Union is conducted in the framework of the agreement on the cooperation.
In March 2013 SOUZLEGPROM signed the Code of good practices of the relationship between trading networks and suppliers of consumer goods, which regulates the relationships between sellers and manufacturers of light industry goods.
Of the President is of The Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile & Light Industry is by Andrey Valentinovich RAZBRODIN.
107023, Moscow, Malaya Semenovskaya, house 3.
Tel .: +7 (495) 280-15-48,
fax: +7 (495) 280-10-85
an e-mail address: email@example.com
A Council of Agriculture-led delegation from Taiwan is to travel to Moscow on Wednesday next week to take part in a two-day promotion of Taiwanese agricultural products.
Moscow and Beijing have set the target of boosting trade turnover to $200 bln by 2024, Chinaís new Ambassador to Russia Zhang Hanhui told reporters.
Wine export from Georgia to Russia decreased by 27% in July 2019 compared to the corresponding period in 2018, according to the press service of the Georgian National Wine Agen...
October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya