Association of the Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers
In 2002 the Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (ARPM) was founded. ARFP - the integrated Russian of leaders of the pharmaceutical enterprises to which the action is more than 80% of drugs which are released in the country, of about 45% of export, is more than 75% of internal drugs in falling of the ONLS program.
Activity of Association is urged to promote increase of competitiveness of domestic pharmaceutical branch and to promote integration of domestic pharmaceutical industry into the world market at preservation and increase in production and financial capacity of the enterprises of branch. ARFP is the member of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, actively cooperates with profile federal government bodies of the power: Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation, Roszdravnadzor, The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Russian State Duma Committee on health protection.
Representatives of ARFP are included into Russian Government Council on the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry.
Following the results of 2007 ARFP took 1 place in the nomination "Public organization" of Open competition of professionals of the pharmaceutical market "Platinum Ounce".
ARFP represents interests the largest Russian pharmaceutical producers also promotes increase of competitiveness of domestic pharmaceutical branch. Singular problem ARFP consists in assistance to transition of the Russian producers to the GMP and/or ISO standards.
Mission of ARFP:
• development of the conducting social and responsible farmproizvoditel capable to provide patients, qualitative, modern and available medicines.
Purpose of Association:
• creation, support and protection of interests of the modern Russian pharmaceutical industry capable to provide strategic independence of the Russian Federation in questions of satisfaction of needs of citizens of Russia for necessary, available, high-quality medicines.
Tasks of Association is:
• development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry capable in necessary volume to provide the population of Russia with the available, modern, high-quality medicines necessary for preservation of health of the population as one of the main components of system of national security;
• protection of interests of the Russian pharmaceutical industry in government bodies of legislative, executive and judicial authority;
• participation in formation of model of the entry of Russia into the World Trade Organization (WTO) providing preservation and development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry;
• transition to advanced technologies and the quality standards in the Russian pharmaceutical industry;
• development and deployment of the measures promoting advance of production of the Russian pharmaceutical producers;
• development of system of preparation and retraining of personnel for pharmaceutical industry, assistance to creation of new workplaces;
• creation of the civilized market of drugs in Russia;
• introduction and protection of the principles of free competition;
• active counteraction to distribution of counterfeit production and to illicit trafficking in medicines;
• support of the scientific researches which are conducted in medical and pharmaceutical branches, assistance on introduction of scientific achievements and innovations in practical activities of pharmaceutical producers.
117105, Moscow, Nagatinskaya St., 3a;
Phone: +7(495) 231-42-53
Fax: (495) 231-42-54
The leader is Mordovia, the Russian Federationís constituent ethnic republic in the heartland of European Russia, which accounted for 36% ($206,000) of Russiaís flower ...
Indiaís grape exports to Russia in 2017 soared to a record 25,000 tons worth $38million ó a 67% surge from the previous year.
Russiaís imported 870,592 mobile phones worth $5.3billion in 2017, showing a record 31% increase from the previous year.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya