Polypropylene equipment from UralActiv Ltd, Russia, Ekaterinburg city.
- Own production of processing and welding of plastic materials, direct contacts with Russian and foreign suppliers.
- All products are certified according ISO 9001: 2011 and have Declarations of Conformity, Certificates of Conformity and own Technical specification TU 2291-001-9580188
- Wide experience in purchasing and marketing since 2006.
- The quality and appearance of products meet all highest standards, we use modern machines for welding and bending all type of thermoplastic.
- We work only with approved suppliers and don’t save on the quality. For this reason our equipment serves for a long time and has the best appearance.
- We offer an optimal quality-price ratio.
- For our steady and loyal customers we grant a delay in payment during 30 days after the delivery.
We produce and supply:
- Polypropylene ventilation (fans, scrubbers and air parts like pipes, bends, valves, branch outlet, reducers, etc...).
- Tanks, containers and reservoirs made from polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Chemical reactors made from polypropylene.
- Galvanic baths made from polypropylene.
- Pools made from polypropylene.
- Grease-traps made from polypropylene.
- Furniture made from polypropylene (acid stands, fume hoods from polypropylene).
- Welding and bending machine for polypropylene articles.
PDF product catalogues:
Address: 620050, Russia, Ekaterinburg city, Manevrovaya street 9-304.
tel.: +7 (343) 253-10-21
tel./fax: +7 (343) 344-34-45
icq: 352 943 10
Russia – India Business Dialogue will take place during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum in May 2018.
Funding for the development of the Russian Arctic in 2018 might reach $13.65 mln, according to the draft budget for 2018 and the planning period 2019-2020.
Azerbaijan plans to triple exports to Russia within the next five years, the country’s Economy Minister Shahin Mustafayev said following the talks with his Russian counterpart Maxi...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya